- Take I-75 South to the Galbraith Road Exit. Turn LEFT (following the signs to the Ronald Reagan Cross County Highway).
- Proceed 1.1 mi. to the entrance to Eastbound Ronald Reagan Cross County Highway.
- Take the Cross County Highway EAST to the Blue Ash Road/ Kenwood Road Exit (the last exit before I-71).
- Halfway through the exit ramp you’ll come to a stop sign. Turn LEFT at that stop sign. Follow this access road ½ block to Kenwood Road.
- Turn LEFT (go NORTH) on Kenwood Road.
- Continue on Kenwood Road 2¼ blocks (just beyond Hunt Road) to the Blue Ash Town Plaza.
- Turn LEFT into our building’s driveway (the building has a Subway sandwich shop in front).
- Continue straight, skirting the right side of the building, and park in the REAR of the building (where the offices are located).
- Enter at the 9475 entrance (under the awning), go up the stairs to the 2nd floor, turn RIGHT, and continue to the end of the hall (my office—Suite 15—is on the LEFT).
Trouble? Call (513) 984-2262